Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media company. We’re most well known for our network of twenty podcasts and our industry leading conferences.
We support our community of investors with insights, access to the brightest minds in the digital asset space, and a powerful network for them to engage with.
We’re coming off a record year in 2020, recently doubled the size our team, and are launching our biggest project yet in January.
As our Marketing Strategist, you will work directly with our sales and account management team to help our clients run better marketing campaigns. You will also lead our internal social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
We are based in New York but this role is remote friendly.
This is a multifaceted role where you will work closely with sales, account management, marketing, and growth.
In your role, you will:
Develop Client Marketing Campaigns
- Work with the sales team to develop pre-sale marketing campaigns that will be pitched to clients
- Help the account management team execute on our client’s marketing campaigns
Run Social Media
- Lead our social media content creation strategy and operations
- Work with other members of the growth team to create engaging content
- Post every podcast, article, webinar, and more on all of our social media channels
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work directly with clients on marketing campaigns Understanding of how to take a marketing campaign from ideation to execution
- Ability to create engaging content across every social media platform
- Deep understanding of major platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, and working knowledge of other large and/or emerging platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, and Quora
- Comforte designing your own graphics and making your own memes and GIFs
- We value people who bring intelligence, wit, and curiosity to our team
- Must have an understanding of Crypto Twitter
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote work-station stipend
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings
- Training & development
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
What We Need From You
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Strategist + Your Name” in the subject line.
We are committed to diversity and strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities.
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org