AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Manager, Marketplace Partnership, you will be accountable for delivering the marketplace partner framework (process and tools) and then executing the business plan for the marketplace to drive overall growth for Smile. Prioritizing and managing the funnel for marketplace products is an essential part of this role, along with understanding the market analysis and emerging trends or intelligence to guide the strategy.
- Develop the strategy for the Marketplace Partner business model.
- Identify, document, promote, and maintain partner relationships to increase collective business value for Smile CDR and our Marketplace Partners.
- Set criteria and evaluate new potential partners to understand market fit within the ecosystem.
- Understand and evaluate partner solutions and be able to work with those products.
- Propose and negotiate licensing/contracting models based on scope or scale of marketplace buyer needs and develop agreements with current and new partners.
- Models should address shared responsibilities, risks and rewards across the entire product lifecycle, e.g. marketing, selling, implementation, training, and support.
- Add value by bundling additional features or services to the original product and resells the bundled offering to its customers.
- Support a collaborative go-to-market strategy with third-party vendor solutions that integrate with Smile CDR and provide greater overall platform business value to our clients.
- Introduce programs to assess, improve, and monitor the quality of partners’ integrations with Smile CDR (e.g., training, certification).
- Communicate with partners at each stage, where required.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to identify opportunities (e.g., marketplace inclusion; featured products; press releases; co-branded collateral, case study and use case development and event participation).
- Define value-added capabilities (e.g. easy integration and deployment tools) to include in the marketplace so that the whole of Smile CDR plus our partners’ solutions are greater than the sum of their parts.
- Effectively identify market opportunities to bring value-add solutions to Smile CDR’s clients across our markets, including payers and providers.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to identify and position partners as appropriate in RFX responses and proposals to present more holistic solutions to clients.
- Seek to identify new license opportunities through various distribution channels.
- Define and lead the growth of the team, processes, and tools required to ensure continued successful delivery at scale.
- 10+ years of relevant experience building and managing partnerships at a senior level.
- Ability to build and drive a marketplace partnership program.
- Deep expertise in creating/building and managing marketplace partner ecosystems in a software environment.
- Demonstrated competency driving early relationships through to contractual, constructive, ongoing business partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability and proven experience in building effective professional relationships with various levels of businesses in the software industry.
- Knowledge of or experience building teams and work processes is beneficial.
- Understanding of value propositions for various types of front-end and back-end applications across the health sector (e.g. for developers, architects, data scientists, administrators, patients, payers, providers, and researchers).
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study or a combination of relevant work experience and education.
- Effective communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.