Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated Member Support Manager who will lead our growing Member Support Specialist team! You will be joining a small, but mighty team at the cusp of an exciting growth phase, and be integral in helping us maximize efficiencies and streamline workflows, while also focusing on professional development for your team members. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a team of up to 15 Member Support Specialists
- Track individual-level KPIs and hold team members accountable to performance expectations
- Conduct weekly 1:1s and quality reviews for all team members and provide tangible feedback
- Conduct interviews and support hiring efforts as we grow
- Onboard and train new Member Support Specialists
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to improve Member Support tools and workflows
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks
- Be a role model by living the Brightline values
- Keep the team engaged, motivated, and have some fun!
This position is a fully remote, work from home position.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- 3+ years managerial experience, behavioral health / healthcare / customer service experience preferred
- Comfort with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and able to pivot with shifting priorities
- Proven ability to drive measurable results
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify a problem, suggest alternatives, and execute a solution
- Technical proficiency (experience with Google Apps/Mac is a plus)
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to change the lives of our families.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.