Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
The company is seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team. Our tight-knit, supportive team manages a platform that stretches from the metal to the cloud and enables millions of devices to work without a hitch.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.
- Help bring modern development tools & practices to a whole software engineering discipline
- Work on an amazingly deep stack: firmware, operating system, mobile, web
- Have a major impact on our product, our infrastructure, our culture and our business
- A full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Well versed with, and enthusiastic about React and Typescript
- Passionate about building good products that deliver value to end users
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you