BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple and integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website and digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
In this role, you will own our prospecting efforts into a list of named Mid-Market accounts which represent the leading restaurant groups in the country. Many hospitality groups have found great success utilizing the BentoBox platform, and your mission will be to get the message out to more of them, book discovery meetings with their leadership, and route to our Mid-Market team of AE’s for demo and closure. This role is perfect for someone who is ready for a challenge, has a hunter mentality, brings an entrepreneurial mindset to their work, and always finds a way to make things happen.
You will demonstrate sound judgement as you work through multiple layers of an organization, utilizing tailored messaging to connect with prospects. As a Mid-Market BDR, you will not be blanketing your accounts with the same email template, or cold call using a prefilled script. This is not a role where you will send 1,000 emails a week and hope to book two meetings. Instead, you will work the accounts strategically, utilizing your toolkit of proven outreach tactics to book meetings with prospects you may have been pursuing for weeks or months.
The Mid-Market team is small, with a demonstrated track record of success. This is a new role designed to build on that success, and your work will be a crucial component to the overall sales strategy at BentoBox.
What You’ll Do
- Setup meetings between prospective Mid-Market customers and BentoBox Account Executives
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- Work with the marketing team and sales leadership to better understand targets, and play key role in executing Mid-Market specific marketing and sales strategies
- Conduct on-going research to identify new accounts, and proficiently utilize all sales prospecting tools while being meticulous about ensuring all activity is appropriately logged
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Stay up-to-date with BentoBox platform, value proposition, and restaurant industry news, to ensure tailored messages resonate with prospect pain points
- Develop and execute a repeatable, scalable, and measurable outreach process so success can be tracked and insights can be gained
- Work closely with Mid-Market AEs, and the Director of Strategic Sales, ensuring team is aligned and functioning as a single unit in pursuit of quarterly goals
- Think outside the box to make things happen.
What You’ve Got
- At least 1 year of experience in strategic cold outreach to Mid-Market or Enterprise Accounts.
- Prospecting into Hospitality Groups a strong plus
- Confident in your verbal and written communication skills, including ability to author original messaging and cold emails
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment, open to coaching and feedback and comfortable working independently
- Highly organized, with a demonstrated ability to use email, phone, linkedIN, social media etc to cultivate prospects over time
- A positive attitude that stays focused on the mission, despite setbacks, delays or customer objections.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.