Circle Medical is a Y-Combinator healthcare technology startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and physicians, our telemedicine software has pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our founding team has decades of experience with successful technology startup exits. We’ve used our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to scale from California to over fifteen states across the US.
We’re now entering the hypergrowth phase, expanding nationwide from over fifteen states to all fifty states in the next six months. And this is only the beginning.
More about us can be found on our website.
We’re hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for passionate, mission-driven engineers who take pride in the products they build. As a mobile engineer, you’ll work along side other engineers, product designers, operation experts and clinicians to build patient-facing features in the Circle Medical Android app.
Please note that this is a remote role, open to applicants living in the Americas, the UK, and Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement, test, and maintain the Android application.
- Work in collaboration with the design and the mobile team to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3+ years experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a commercial Android application in the Google Play store.
- Excellent sense for good UX on Android.
- Deep knowledge of the Android platform.
- A good understanding of the MVVM architecture, reactive programming and other modern tech-stack.
- Deep knowledge of Kotlin or Java.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience making product decisions.
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Some experience with the iOS platform
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (ie. San Francisco, Montreal, or International Remote Contract), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $75,000- $180,000 USD plus, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits (depending on working location.)
Circle Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.