About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
About the Products You’ll Focus On
ChargeStripe is a SureSwift Capital business. It is a payment processing mobile application designed to be a simple solution for accepting credit card payments on a phone.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Engineering Team and Product Teams. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create detailed software development plans and assign tasks to team members
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance
- Work on features and projects as assigned by the Product Managers
- 5+ years of development experience
- Apple Swift experience for mobile app development
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience, qualifications and location. This job is a part-time remote work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity