Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we’re revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: National Accounts Director who will be responsible for creating and growing a profitable, mutual business partnerships for Golden Hippo Supplements with national retailers with a focus on our largest supplement brand. This position is remote.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Management and growth of QVC relationship
- Business Development/placement for the supplement brand with national retailers such as Costco, Target, Walgreens, and Whole Foods
- Overall management and point of contact for Golden Hippo retailer partnership relationships including business plan
development and execution to achieve goals and vendor scorecard objectives
- Understand all aspects of retailer strategy and operations to enhance relationship and identify and execute against growth
- Work with internal brand managers, product development, supply chain team, and others to facilitate partnership growth in
alignment with Golden Hippo strategies and objectives
- Ensure flawless execution at retail by working with retail field management, store managers and other partners
- Gain a thorough understanding of all of Golden Hippo’s supplement brands and stay informed of industry trends and
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Thorough understanding of the supplements industry and how retailers work
- Knowledge of sales, operations, and account management as it pertains to the retail channel
- Ability to work with many different personality types and levels within distributor and retailer organizations
- Ability to collaboratively work across Golden Hippo to achieve common goals and internal alignment
- Curiosity to continue to grow, learn, and uncover new opportunities
- Think strategically across brands and channels
- Detail orientation and great follow through
- Ability to truly listen
- Required Education: Business degree or related field
- 5+ years selling to regional or national supplement distributor and/or retailers
- 3+ years selling to a national retailer
- 7+ years working in the supplement industry
- Experience with QVC and/or Costco
- National account experience in supplements with one or more of the following: Target, CVS, Walgreens, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $137,400-$183,300, plus annual bonus potential of 20% at target.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*