About the Role
Babylist is looking for a NetSuite administrator to join our growing team. As the NetSuite Administrator at Babylist, you will report directly to the Assistant Controller and serve as the expert level application support for NetSuite. The candidate must have broad knowledge of accounting, workflow, and transaction flows including Order Management, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Reporting. The successful candidate will work closely with operations, engineering and the finance team to transform business specification into system capability.
What You’ll Do
- Primary point of contact and administrator of NetSuite
- Optimize NetSuite to address growing business needs
- Manage NetSuite users and permissions – maintain security, access controls, data classifications, and role-based access system controls
- Maintain 3rd Party NetSuite integrations
- Identify opportunities to migrate business data and processes into NetSuite
- Provides technical, operational, and application support for troubleshooting and resolving issues including application business logic, data flow and data integrity
- Supports implementation and testing of projects
- Performs systems testing and quality assurance testing
- Provide ongoing NetSuite training for company users
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Customization of saved searches and forms appropriate for each role
- Review of product data, inventory data, and ecomm integrations to ensure integrity of reported inventory, accuracy of accounting information, and ease of management.
- Create or update dashboards and reports as needed to support business needs.
Who You Are
- You’re curious about answering the WHY
- Demonstrate interest in consumer goods; direct-to-consumer & retail
- You know when to communicate statuses/bring up issues that you may find in a prompt manner with your Manager
- You can communicate complex insights in an easy-to-understand way for a wide range of audiences
- You’re self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- You have strong business acumen, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your organizational skills allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross functionally with other departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic high growth environment where change is constant
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of NetSuite ERP administration and usage experience
- Experience with troubleshooting integrations, data flow, data integrity and necessary tools to do so
- Experience in the retail/e-commerce industry is a plus
- Act as technical liaison to users, management, and third-party vendors
- Netsuite Administrator Certification
- Solid understanding of inventory management, accounting cycle and financial processes
- 3rd Party Plugin Integration Experience
- Created Custom Fields, Forms, Saved Searches, Reports, and Workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. Founded in 2011, Babylist is a popular baby registry in the US. We serve millions of families every year to help them make the journey to parenthood less overwhelming and more fun. Families can add any item from any store, including products Babylist directly sells, to their registry, alongside meaningful gifts like babysitting and meals they can’t buy in stores. We have built a trust with parents all throughout the U.S. as their go to partner in planning for their new baby. Each month, millions of gifts are given from the platform by 700k+ loved ones.
The baby retail market is underserved and Babylist is well positioned to be the single iconic and trusted brand that helps new families through this monumental life stage. In the US alone, 4 million babies are born every year and we have over 1.5 million new families signing up to create a baby registry yearly. And with robust data analytics and business insights behind our core registry product, Babylist has seen 100% growth over the past 4 years. We have sustained profitability and are ready to grow the business.
Babylist’s headquarters are in Oakland, CA.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
- We have a real impact on people’s lives
- We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
- We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
- We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We’re a best-in-class technology and data-driven business
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have smart, experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
- Competitive pay
- 401(k), FSA plans and disability insurance
- Flexible, fully paid parental leave policy
- We work at a sustainable pace. In general we don’t work late or on weekends and most employees WFH
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.