Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and knowledgeable support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The New Business team is relationship-driven, focused on developing a deep understanding of the unique needs of our customers and how we can help them. More akin to advisors or advocates than traditional sales, the New Business team educates our customers about the technologies of email domain protection and the use of our platform and services, while providing the internal feedback required for meaningful innovation.
As a New Business Representative, your focus will be on demystifying DMARC and related domain management solutions, articulating the use and value of our services, solving user issues, and maintaining client relationships. You will find innovative ways of engaging and educating users to ensure they progress in their journey to protect their digital assets. Using continuously gained technical and experiential knowledge, you will help optimize user experience across the company.
- Be knowledgeable about what we offer and how we can help nearly everyone (non-technical persons, small-medium businesses, government institutions, technical security teams, etc..).
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads to record, engage, develop, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with other departments to continuously improve process and collateral as we introduce enhancements and new products and services.
Who We’re Looking For
- You have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously.
- You’re a great communicator, both internally and externally with great written and verbal communication skills.
- You have exceptional attentiveness to detail. You’ll listen to our clients unique needs and take a consultative approach with them. Being a systems-thinker is helpful.
- You’re naturally curious, with the confidence to try new things. You’re motivated to learn and utilize the many applications we rely on daily. Growth mindset, belief in change, and being a big-picture problem-solver is important.
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Increase the percentage of prospective users converting to active customers and improve customer retention.
- Solve user issues by focusing on systemic rather than symptomatic solutions.
- Client’s improved understanding of the value and intricacies of domain management.
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).