Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Observability team is in charge of developing solutions that focus on application developers and engineers that run infrastructure and services supporting these applications. Elasticsearch is an efficient datastore for logs, metrics, and application traces, supporting the three pillars of observability. The Observability team builds and maintains solutions that make getting insights from this data turnkey and efficient, such as our APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, Logs, and Uptime solutions. When developing these solutions, we think about the problem end-to-end: how do we automatically collect data from common data sources, how do we store it efficiently in Elasticsearch, how do we present this information to the user, how do we correlate and enhance across data sources, what actions do we take on the insights from the data? All of these aspects are important in bringing a turnkey solution to the market.
As a Product Manager responsible for Integrations within the Observability team, you’ll be responsible for taking our integrations to the next level, from directly impacting the roadmap of integrations to providing out of the box content (e.g. dashboards, alerts, etc.), to working with technology partners on product integrations and finally leading our product and go to market strategy for observability integrations. If you’re passionate about infrastructure observability to drive MTTR towards zero, this job is for you!
You would be working on
- Define product vision and go-to-market strategy for observability integrations
- Work with engineers and designers to define and deliver compelling integrations
- Drive roadmap priorities by working with customers, internal teams, and the community
- Work with our technology partner team to identify opportunities to build and promote key integrations
- Define and track KPIs focused on integrations adoption
- Enable sales, marketing, and partners to speak effectively to the Infra observability use case
- Be the public spokesperson for Elastic infrastructure Observability at internal and external events
What you bring along
- At minimum 3 years in a Product Management role with specific focus on enterprise infrastructure observability
- Previous work experience on the front lines of IT Ops, DevOps, or SRE or a customer facing solution architect / consultant background is ideal.
- Deep expertise in the enterprise infrastructure software products and leading vendors, both from a technical and strategic standpoint
- Experience scoping and defining requirements for large number of smaller scoped projects
- Experience with building visualizations and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world
- Experience with organizing and scaling market places, app stores, and communities around it a plus
- Familiarity with the Elastic Stack is a plus
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.