*Please note this is not a Human Resources position.*
About Wurl, LLC
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Onboarding Associate – Remote:
We are hiring an Onboarding Associate to help with various project management duties, enrich internal workflows and assist new and existing customers as they expand their content distribution through the Wurl Network.
The Onboarding Associate will report to and work with the Senior Manager of Onboarding. This person will work closely with Onboarding Managers, Technical Account Managers, and Launch Operations Managers.
What you will do:
- Assist with end-to-end project management of the Wurl Onboarding process.
- Assist with revamping the onboarding wiki page, which will serve as a point of reference for all pertinent onboarding tasks and documents.
- Collaborate with external departments to ensure channels that have completed their onboarding successfully launch on their desired platform
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues that pertain to onboarding
- Review various deliverables from customers and ensure they meet the proper specifications needed
- 0-2 years of experience working in a project management type of role, preferably within the digital video space
- Top-notch problem-solving skills, with a knack for finding the solution by collaborating with both internal and external teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.