Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Specialist in our Onboarding Operations team, joining our Onboarding & Mobility team.
As an empathetic, client-oriented problem-solver, the Onboarding Operations, Specialist will be responsible for navigating the onboarding process with both internal and external employees across geographies.
You will be reporting to the Manager, Onboarding Operations.
What this job can offer you
- Responsible for the onboarding of new employees (external to Remote) from a documentation and compliance perspective, including document verification, preparation of the Employment Package, and fielding employee queries.
- Works with our other key operational teams including Mobility, Benefits and Payroll to ensure a smooth employee experience
- Manage employee data and serve as subject matter expert on our product, ensuring information is current, secure and confidentiality is maintained.
- Support reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
- Expected to maintain book of 30-40 active onboardings at any given time and be Familia with onboarding workflows of 3-5 countries, and can execute easily in these regions
- Helps train new onboarding operations specialists in their countries, as required
What you bring
- Multiple years of working in an operations function (people operations experience is an advantage) and experience working with legal contracts.
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross functional environment, ideally within a startup company and excited by the constant change and growth working in a startup company brings.
- Team player, ready to support colleagues when needed.
- Sense of ownership, comfortable working independently, asks for help when needed.
- You’re a productivity geek and constantly thinking of ways to improve processes.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- You’ll report to: Manager, Onboarding Operations
- Team: Onboarding Operations – APAC
- Location: Philippines
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with regional manager panel
- Interview with director
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com