Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading coaches, clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled and empathetic Onboarding Specialist who will introduce parents and caregivers to the Brightline experience and our wide range of services. The Onboarding Specialist will help new families understand service options and guide them through enrollment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive new member enrollment: Conduct phone calls with new families and utilize motivational interviewing skills to gain understanding of the caregiver’s concerns. Review exclusionary criteria questions with the parent or caregiver to assess fit for Brightline coaching and care. Present Brightline services to families based on expressed needs. Support new member enrollment into coaching or care.
- Member reactivation: Re-engage inactive families who never enrolled in Brightline services and work directly with the Head of Coaching to implement best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Train and collaborate with the Coaching team to stay informed of new programs, content, and Brightline services.
- Data gathering and process improvements: Track common caregiver inquiries and update FAQ documents. Identify opportunities to improve the enrollment funnel.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- Sales and customer service experience and familiarity with the behavioral or mental health field
- A big plus if you have experience working directly with children and their families
- Effective communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in an engaging way
- Exceptional active listening skills — skilled at hearing the member’s story and recommending Brightline services that fit their needs
- Strong attention to detail
- The drive to be part of building something new — to work hard, move quickly, and rise to the challenge
This is a part-time or full-time, remote position reporting directly to the Head of Coaching.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.