Do you have a way with words and mad phone skills? Help Moz’s customer success team reach out to new customers in their first months and take users’ experience from good to great! You’ll identify customers’ goals, set up walkthroughs of the Moz toolset, and educate users on how to get the most out of Moz. For this customer-focused, results-driven role, you’ll need to be upbeat and ready to thrive in an experimental culture. You work hard, empathize with customers and adapt easily to rapid changes in direction.
We are an office optional company. This position can be fully remote from anywhere within the USA or Canada with shifts operating during core business hours based in Pacific Time.
What You’ll Do
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new customers to Moz via email, chat, phone and live walkthroughs of the tools.
- Boost Retention: Show customers how to accomplish their goals with the Moz tools and introduce them to the best training resources available to increase product engagement and retention.
- Troubleshooting: Investigate customer problems by reproducing and analyzing issues to resolve product bugs or technical problems and provide helpful resources that suit their needs/satisfy their questions.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and collaborate closely with other members of the customer success team to provide a seamless experience as customers move through their lifecycle with Moz.
- Projects: Work on other high-impact projects that help you and/or the team contribute to reducing customer churn, increasing retention, and improving the overall efficiency of our internal team processes.
- Leadership: Propose ways to iterate on the onboarding strategy through trial and error and data analysis.
- Positivity: Create joy and happiness for everyone involved, including customers, team members, and other Mozzers!
What We Want to See
- Experience guiding people through new software products and/or problem solving issues in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SEO and a demonstrated ability to maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Initiative to research customer needs and make suggestions based on their goals
- Experience communicating with customers using email, chat, phone and live walkthroughs
- A self-starter with proactive leadership skills
- Desire and ability to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- A powerful collaborator that wants to jump in and be involved with other teams and foster collaboration
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zoom, Zendesk, Confluence, Slack and Jira
- Familiarity with Moz tools and online marketing
- Experience reviewing others’ work, offering feedback, and instilling best practices
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 10 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, RRSP match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.