We believe in having a transparent hiring process to provide a fair and inclusive experience to all our candidates.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have a great candidate experience, and that starts with outlining our hiring process from start to finish so you know what to expect every step of the way (no surprises!)—click here to learn more!
Are you driven to support customer and partner success through your love for solving problems? Can you skillfully navigate between investigating and resolving complex process issues and documenting your findings to optimize workflows? Are you excited to play a crucial role in bringing a new perspective to finding creative and innovative solutions? You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
The Partner Operations Specialist will be a part of the Platform Operations team who are dedicated to acquiring and supporting all of our various types of Partners; Partner success in turn leads to the success of our customers. You will also work closely with the Partner Marketing team who support our affiliate, influencer, and brand partners to acquire new customers through co-marketing campaigns and promotions. The Partner Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting these teams and our Partners by optimising workflows, analysing data, investigating and solving tooling questions and documenting bugs from Partners, Partner Operations, Customer Support, Customer Success, and Sales.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the workflow of our partners in PartnerStack and implement optimisations & changes as needed in consultation with the Partner Marketing team.
- Manage the workflow of our App Partner Acquisition pipeline in Salesforce and implement optimisations & changes as needed in consultation with the Platform Operations team.
- Analyse data for insights on Partner behaviour, effectiveness of marketing efforts and where to focus our energy as we evolve the Partner program
- Triage developer queries made up of technical questions and problems/bugs specifically related to PartnerStack, Salesforce and Stripe – identify, investigate, fix or document as needed.
- Monitor feedback and inquiries received from partners about referrals and PartnerStack in various channels (ZenDesk, Partner Slack channels, community forums and internal Slack feeds) and work closely with partners to deliver workflow improvements based on this input and deal with bugs.
- Maintain the Zapier zaps used by the Platform Operations team to connect various operational systems, including PartnerStack, PartnerPortal, ActiveCampaign, Typeform and Salesforce.
- Ad hoc management of all our other Partner support systems including Typeform, Unbounce, ShareASale, Slack, Delighted NPS and Demio.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Demonstrate expertise in managing software tools; you love optimising workflows using the smart application of software and don’t shy away from challenges to solve a problem or optimize a processes
- Have 1+ years of experience working with Salesforce in a support or workflow configuration capacity
- Bring 1+ years of experience supporting internal or external users through multiple channels, including by email and phone
- Be experienced with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system software
- Love helping people, and be driven to go above and beyond to support a customer, partner, or internal team member
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to write a customer or partner email, pick up the phone, or hop on a video call while expressing yourself well and with clarity
- Problem solve independently—you have no trouble figuring out how to solve a complex software tool problem even if you don’t know the answer to start
- Perform well under pressure and be able to handle emergency situations on the fly
- Bring new perspectives and like to get creative by finding innovative solutions to tough problems
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Have previous experience in an online user support role
- Have worked cross-departmentally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Operations teams and are comfortable collaborating with others
- Primarily worked in a B2C facing organization
Bonus points if you:
- Possess Salesforce qualifications or certifications
- Worked in a SaaS-based, growing startup in the past and enjoyed the challenge
- Utilized tools like Slack, Asana, Google Drive, Zapier, Zendesk, and Typeform in previous roles
- Have experience driving customer and partner feedback to other teams internally
- Have previously developed apps, widgets, or plugins for other systems
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!