ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. We are excited to add an Operations Support Engineer to our Operations team, reporting to our DevOps Lead and with potential for longer term growth into a DevOps role as we scale. This role will support our internal users and make technology as seamless and joyful to use as possible. This person will manage our IT infrastructure and platform including onboarding new employees, ordering hardware, providing support and making recommendations for software and infrastructure.
About the role
- Own and manage our current IT infrastructure and support
- Assess and make recommendations for improving our processes
- Help to implement the technical side of compliance programs (SOC2)
- Experience with managing enterprise Okta, 1Password, SAML, JAMF, and other SAAS / compliance platforms.
- Experience onboarding/training for users and teaching application fundamentals
- Puts the customer first, listens with empathy, trusted advisor to users
Helpful though not required
- Experience managing AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code a plus
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.