Articulate Global LLC is seeking an Order Management Manager with a can-do approach who enjoys supporting the customer journey from order to cash. You will oversee the day-to-day order operations, ensuring data integrity, process optimization in support of our Inside and Enterprise Sales team. You will manage the team that helps support quotes and expedite final deals/ opportunities into orders. The ideal candidate can think strategically on a process level and manage teams through rapid revenue growth. This role is also responsible for managing, mentoring, and coaching direct reports.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of Order Management Specialists who review and provision all aspects of new customer subscriptions.
- Ensure new orders are transacted accurately and quickly in partnership with Sales.
- Oversee processing of new sales orders ensuring contracts and purchase orders meet revenue recognition, legal, and tax requirements.
- Maintain data integrity between sales, order, and financial systems, driving accurate reporting, billings, and revenue recognition
- Field, prioritize, and coordinate incoming customers calls, chats, and email requests
- Collaborate with Sales to resolve inbound customer inquiries related to new order processing.
- Provide input and recommendations on nonstandard orders based on billing and revenue objectives
- Collaborate closely with billing and collections to optimize order management processing and minimize billing errors
- Drive accurate recordation of customer communications in various internal systems such as Slack, Salesforce, and email
- Prepare schedules and reports for management regarding key metrics
What you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of 3-5 years of experience in order management supporting sales and billing in a sales-driven SaaS organization.
- Prior experience in billing and managing teams who are supporting Sales.
- Expertise scaling and managing through rapid revenue growth.
- A strong commitment to the growth and development of direct reports.
- Experience in applying change management in the adoption of processes and systems.
- The ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization.
- Comfort working with disparate systems and apps, operating as a “human API”.
- Proficiency as a problem-solver and agile multitasker who is flexible in thought and implementation and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear communication skills and detail-oriented sensibilities.
- Experience working with multiple CRM/subscription management systems such as Salesforce, Chargebee, Stripe, and NetSuite.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.