Integrated to a global team, you’ll be working closely with the EMEA teams. Your responsibilities will include:
– Work closely with sales, legal, and finance for efficient and accurate order processing.
– Provision customer accounts with access to the Airship platform according to their executed order forms.
– Review and interpret contracts to ensure they conform to corporate policies and pricing.
– Update order forms and create contract amendments for the sales team as they negotiate with clients.
– Accurately set up and maintain customer master data in CRM and ERP systems.
– Assist in creating and reviewing billing subscriptions in ERP system to ensure clients are invoiced correctly.
– Other duties as assigned.
– 3+ years n a business/accounting environment preferred.
– Has a strong attention to detail while working a variety of tasks.
– Possesses clear and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
– High degree of comfort with data entry-related activities, including 10-key entry, keyboard shortcuts, data validation, and multi-window management.
– Proficient experience with Word, Excel, and Google G Suite apps.
– Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce is preferred.
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to business changes.
– Team player who likes to work in a highly collaborative, fast pace environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.