Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Senior Account Strategist
Estimated Start: TBD
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We are adding an analytical Paid Media Specialist to our Client Services Team with no previous marketing experience required! Do you have background in and love for analysis? Do you love learning and creatively solving problems? Then we’re ready to lead you through a comprehensive training program to put you on the path to becoming a client-facing Paid Media Strategist!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Paid Media Specialist at Brainlabs does:
Client management responsibilities
- Measured on client retention and growth, direct utilization, hourly rate, and client satisfaction scores for clients under management and/or clients they are supporting
- Successfully completes new hire training program
- Build out campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Client Lead on 1-3 accounts (MRR less than ten thousand dollars/month)
- Monitor budgets and performance and make optimizations on a daily basis
- Communicate performance, client contact changes, and relationship issues to account leads, while providing ideas for solutions
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations
- Provide effective account support, e.g. drafting agendas, taking meeting notes, pre- and post-call notes, updating project trackers, etc.
- Lead client calls & meetings for accounts you are lead – prepare the agenda, ensure we take notes
- Implement & use Brainlabs’ tools and applies test and learn methodology on all accounts
- Respond to client emails
- Models leadership qualities including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Previous professional experience
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.