At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud.
SailPoint is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help us manage our growing Paid Digital Media initiatives.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our paid marketing campaigns. Candidate must be Positive, professional and outgoing, highly organized, energetic and enjoy learning how to expertly use new tools and technologies and also leverage them to build sophisticated paid media campaigns that drive results.
SailPoint is in the B2B space and we’re heavily invested in Account Based Marketing. Candidates with B2C experience welcome.
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid search, paid social & display marketing campaigns.
- Build, manage, optimize, maintain campaigns on multiple search engine platforms, social networks and programmatic display platforms.
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications
- Stay informed and current on Paid Digital Media and SEM trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research
- Report results and provide recommendations for optimization
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in PPC/SEM
- Experience using tools/platforms such as Google AdWords, SEMRush, LinkedIn and Google Analytics
- Account Based Marketing Skills a bonus.
- Proficient Excel skills for advanced campaign reporting. Experience using Tableau a Bonus.
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under very tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.