Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Sr. Account Strategist or Group Account Director
Estimated Start: June 2021
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist to join our Brainlabs’ team!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Paid Media Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns for a variety of clients with monthly spend greater than fifteen thousand dollars
- Client Lead on 3-6 accounts (MRR each less than fifteen thousand dollars/month)
- Ensure budgets, optimizations, and performance are executed and aligned with client goals
- Build out campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Flag performance issues, client contact changes, and/or relationship concerns, while providing ideas for solutions, to GAD’s.
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations, following our ‘test and learn’ methodology
- Lead deck creation for client presentations, including business reviews
- Ensure we fulfill on client contracts (eg. sending weekly report to clients)
- Lead client meetings, preferably via video conference – prepare the agenda and ensure we take notes
- Models strong leadership including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management, as well as a positive and patient demeanor with the team
- Mentor to team members working on assigned clients providing training and shadowing opportunities and participating in new hire training program
- Participate in wider company initiatives including, but not limited to new business pitches and internal marketing efforts
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Minimum of 1-year hands on experience managing PPC campaigns:
- For a variety of clients with monthly spends between five and fifty thousand/month
- Minimum of 6 months client-facing experience
- Demonstrated proficiency of paid search and social platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, and/or other social platforms
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.