Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. ????
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist to help scale and optimize our media channels in order to meet aggressive growth targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategizing, implementing and optimizing paid demand generation channels including: SEM, Display, Native advertising, programmatic and digital sponsorship packages.
- Working with a team of marketing specialists to determine marketing and media strategies across a variety of business and campaign goals.
- Tracking spend, and creating recommendations for media investments as required.
- Working with the Marketing leads to develop strategic annual plans, and optimize the current year’s initiatives.
- Reporting on media programs and funnel metrics, including Monthly/Quarterly Functional Results and any ad-hoc reporting requested by leadership.
- Operating with a data/results-driven mindset.
- A deep understanding of paid media strategy, and media’s role in a marketing strategy
- Hands-on experience with paid media platforms and software.
- Clear understanding of marketing KPI’s and performance measurement.
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising, marketing experience also preferred
- A passion for problem solving and optimization.
- Proficiency in Google, Facebook, Bing and LinkedIn ad platforms.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Crazy Egg (or equivalent).
- Impeccable attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.