We believe in having a transparent hiring process to provide a fair and inclusive experience to all our candidates.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have a great candidate experience, and that starts with outlining our hiring process from start to finish so you know what to expect every step of the way (no surprises!)—click here to learn more!
Are you energized by educating others? Do you love creating phenomenal learning experiences? Are you driven to help others achieve their goals? You know that education is the key to partner success—and that’s where you come in. You’re looking for a big opportunity to make an impact, and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
As our Partner Education Specialist, you will create learning experiences that help Thinkific’s partners provide world-class services for our customers. You’ll be responsible for educating our partners at scale by focusing on 1:many strategies. You’ll also create content across our proactive touchpoints including training courses, webinars, email, in-app education and more. You’ll play a key role in helping partners grow their businesses by researching, designing, and building relevant educational content and delivering resources to our partners that will then help our customers succeed!
In this role, you will:
- Research partners needs, goals, and best practices
- Design and create courses, webinars, resources, and other content
- Work cross-functionally to design effective learning experiences
- Own and drive partner success metrics including activation and customer referrals
- Project manage and handle day-to-day execution of education initiatives on both individual and cross-team projects
- Continuously experiment, analyze, and optimize partner education with support from our in-house Data team
- Facilitate peer-to-peer learning in our partner network and take a community-driven approach to education
To be successful in this role, you likely:
- Have at least 3 years of experience creating and delivering education at scale
- Naturally engage others through your public speaking and presentation skills
- Thrive on experimentation and moving fast
- Are data-driven—you can glean useful insights from data and use these insights to inform decisions
- Build, polish, and deliver projects within the timelines you set
- Can think on your feet during live training and adapt to any question with ease
- Are an exceptional writer and can quickly develop video scripts and emails
- Have a track record of prioritizing education initiatives based on impact and positively impacting partner success metrics
- Have conducted partner research to drive your content creation decisions
- Are comfortable with working in ambiguity and are able to build your own processes where needed
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely had some post-secondary education or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role, and you continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills
- Are comfortable and have experience working on cross-functional teams
- Have experience copywriting and working with designers to bring your projects to life
- Have worked at a SaaS company with agency and sole proprietor partners
- Can work with developers or more technically minded folks
- Have produced narrated video tutorials and talking head videos
- Know how to use data analysis tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience advising partners on how to market and grow their businesses
- Previously built and optimized onboarding emails
- Have experience in learning experience design, instructional design, and/or e-learning
- Can build impactful presentations using tools like Google Slides, Powerpoint, etc.
- Aren’t camera shy and are comfortable going live for video streams
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!