TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
We know sales tax isn’t fun for anyone, so we’re determined to ease the burden with an exceptional customer experience. To achieve this, we provide the same incredible quality of life for our team members as we do for our customers by creating a professional, unique, award-winning place to work. We have many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and everything we do is guided by our core values:
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We’re a team, built on trust
- We’re proud to be remote
- We’re in control of our own destiny
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’re fast-growing, fully-distributed, talented, and driven. We live all across the US, working from our homes, local libraries, co-working spaces, airstreams – pretty much anywhere we can and do accomplish great work.
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably, and we believe a diverse team can create better solutions for our customers.
Want to know more about the makeup of our team?
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people – our team and our customers – first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it’s harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are based in the US
- Value working remotely
- Excel at communication and collaboration
- Highly value working with people they like and respect
- Are open and accountable
- Are confident with their skills and who love being part of a team (we’re peers here, no egos please) but are also comfortable working asynchronously
- Want to make a positive impact at TaxJar and who aren’t afraid to fail
Our current team of 150+ people is growing quickly, and we have an immediate opening for an experienced Partner Manager.
As a Partner Manager you will
- Identify, assess, execute and manage potential partners within various eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Coordinate and lead teams of third party resources to develop new partner plans, perform analysis and establish new insights
- Partner with multiple cross functional teams – including sales, marketing, product, customer success
- Delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities on behalf of the sales team to the development team when needed.
- Stay abreast of TaxJar company priorities and embody culture to support and advise target companies during integration process
- Experience communicating and acting as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
- Interpersonal experience, team-oriented and proven experience building relationships
- Collaborate directly with our partnership team to identify, streamline, and support all go-to-market initiatives to develop and execute a revenue generating partnership based off partner tier and scope we see for each integration partner
- Lead partner marketing activities to meet quota attainment and strategic company objectives. Collaborate with sales to review sales metrics for partnership QBR’s and tiering assessments
- Manage and track spending, lead generation, and ROI for the partner activities and campaign performance
- Identify industry events to drive partner development through messaging and brand awareness (user groups, associations, industry meet-ups)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience recruiting and managing partnerships with digital agencies, system integrators, developers and designers focused on eCommerce platforms
- General understanding of integrations and comfortable working with various stakeholders
- Worked with sales and marketing teams
- Executed partner plans and delivered revenue results
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in eCommerce
- Analytical, creative, pays attention to detail and a great problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Travel and participation in events and after-hours meetings with partners as required
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement ($100 a month to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.)