Are you ready to take on a new opportunity in the rapidly changing AI and automation space?
Automation Hero – a high-growth start-up with offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and a distributed team around the globe – helps organizations process documents faster than ever with the most powerful and complete intelligent document processing platform. We grew significantly last year – and as we continue to expand, we would love you to grow with us!
Get ready for a fast-moving, fluid start-up environment where you get to make an impact from day one. The ideal candidate should be good at working independently towards a common goal and thrive in an environment with plenty of big-picture direction, cross-team collaboration, and very little micromanagement.
We are looking for a high-performing and experienced Partner Sales Engineer to maintain relationships with Global System Integrators, partners and customers.
You will be responsible for driving growth for Automation Hero partners through product evangelization, education on products, tools and hands on facilitation of partner opportunities.
As an early team member you’ll have a direct impact on company development and growth. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and possesses excellent organization, planning, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
This is a remote position.
What we offer
- An opportunity in one of the fastest growing and most innovative markets worldwide
- Flat hierarchy, fast thinking, open communication and great team spirit
- Talented, multicultural colleagues representing 20+ countries
- “Never stop learning”- model with our own comprehensive e-learning platform
- Serve as primary technical resource for assigned partners
- Enable partners to be ‘productive’ and to bring in new customers through technical partner training
- Provide energetic product presentations, demos and trainings to small or large partner groups
- Support assigned partners with identifying and building use cases & demos in Automation Hero environment
- Support assigned partner with product onboarding for both on premise as well as cloud solution
- Support Partner responses for RFI/RFP and report product-related feedback back to team
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof-of-concepts (POCs), on-site and remote, in collaboration with partners
- Assist partners with aligning customer needs with the value of Automation Hero’s product vision
- Competently position Automation Hero against competing products and eloquently handle prospect objections
- Periodically, assist in technical post-sales escalations for assigned partner and partner opportunities and provide product support
- Negotiate contract agreements with customers and ensure commerciality*
- Meet with the sales & leadership teams to assess company performance against KPIs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and partner relationships
- Ensure the CRM (Salesforce) is used effectively in a data-driven sales approach to provide a competitive advantage
- 4+ years experience as a technical consultant, sales engineer or solutions engineer with focus on selling to large organizations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with complex enterprise sales deals with all stakeholders in business and IT
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Fully understand & explain technical product (BI / ETL / Big Data / Sales Operations or Marketing Operations)
- Understanding of, and experience working with, Salesforce
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Expertise in project and process management, organizational agility and ability to prioritize effectively
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent listening, polished presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work remotely and travel approximately 30% in the future
- Enterprise IT consulting or startup experience a plus
- Self-motivated; action-oriented, results-driven
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Lifelong learning attitude and perseverance
- Strong work ethic, values, integrity and trust
-Competitive salary, stock options, and retirement plan
-Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays), family and parental leave
-Flexible working hours
-Annual learning & development budget for external training to develop your skills
-Access to our e-learning platform and participate in our various in-house training
Please note: Benefit programs vary by country of residency, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. Ask HR for more details about benefits in your region.
As a start-up making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations. We’re a team of smart, resourceful people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We help organizations process any type of document faster than ever with the most powerful and complete intelligent document processing platform. We offer the easiest-to-use and most accurate AI in the industry so companies can instead focus on accelerating business.
We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We’re bringing our success in the field of big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market front-runner in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.
Automation Hero is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We are committed to respecting the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Automation Hero does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Automation Hero will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Automation Hero.
Automation Hero, Inc. has published a GDPR Privacy Notice for Recruitment regarding the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes for its subsidiaries in the European Union which is accessible under https://automationhero.ai/privacy-policy.