Babylist is looking for an experienced Partners Manager to own the relationship with our Affiliates and lead our efforts to increase growth and revenue. You’ll play a key role in the pre and post sales stages and will interact comfortably with our Marketing and Data teams to create and develop the best and most effective programs for new and existing partners.
What You’ll Do
- Nurture the relationship with our affiliate network platforms to optimize and increase revenue
- Analyze current affiliate performance and trends to enhance and develop new programs based on existing data
- Develop existing partner relationships and work towards acquiring new ones to increase our Partners network
- Own the current partner programs to enhance its performance and create the strategy behind new efforts
Who You Are
- Passionate about optimizing campaigns to increase ROI
- Able to negotiate and create win – win relationships with partners
- Experienced in Client Management and pitch presentations
- Comfortable around data, tell the story behind the numbers
- Strategic and creative thinker to forge new businesses and identify opportunities where our company can add value to our partners
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.