WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL’s Business Development team is looking for a talented Partnerships Lead to join our growing organization. You will be essential in expanding WELL’s ecosystem of integrations, which proves the viability of WELL’s communication platform and drives revenue. You will own the creation and management of live integrations with WELL’s integrated technology partners.
You will have opportunities to engage with WELL’s clients, partners, and all levels of WELL staff. You will directly support the SVP of Business Development and will be responsible for expanding the pipeline of potential partners, ensuring those potential partners are moved through the partnership process in a timely manner, and building lasting relationships, financial and otherwise, with those partners.
You are a self-starter that is motivated by building relationships through a balance of detailed project/account management responsibilities, and you have an understanding of the healthcare ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about healthcare and looking for your new opportunity at a fast-moving startup.
- Work with WELL Product teams to align partner targets with WELL’s strategic business priorities
- Integrate workflows and value proposition with WELL’s partner targets
- Travel (when appropriate) to attend conferences and industry events to prospect the market for partnership opportunities, meet with WELL partners, and customers
- Work cross-functionally between WELL’s leadership and delivery team
- BS/BA in Business Administration (or equivalent) – MBA/MHA/MPH preferred
- 5-10 years of healthcare workflow experience (provider, payor, employer, or vendor side)
- 1-3 years of in role with business development (marketing, product/market alignment, direct sales)
- Broad knowledge of the patient journey
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes including qualification criteria, talk tracks, product knowledge, industry knowledge
- Polished presentation skills and comfort with executives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Willingness to travel: 25% travel role (when travel resumes)
- Understanding of legal obligations for channel partners
- Technical / Product Management experience
- SaaS experience
- Marketing experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that would like to work out of our Santa Barbara, CA headquarters full-time, or those that are located in the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia, WA area and would like to work remotely.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.