CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Payments Support Analyst
We’re on a mission to shake up the status quo, and we’re seeking passionate, innovative minds to join our journey. As the Payment Support Analyst, you will work for the General Manager for Commerce Solutions. This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that CreatorIQ’s clients have an exceptional and consistent experience utilizing CreatorIQ’s creator payment solutions. This role requires a customer support focused professional that is financial tech-savvy who has a full understanding of front and back-office payment operations that go into successfully supporting users. Immerse yourself in our performance-driven, fun, and highly motivated culture where we cherish our wins, learn from each sale and push each other to new heights.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Handle payee and user inquiries primarily focused on payment-related exceptions.
- Provide accurate information and assistance to payees and users via various channels, such as email, chat, and phone calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve payment issues, including payee onboarding, payment rejections and payment transaction discrepancies.
- Investigate root causes of payment support exceptions and collaborate with relevant teams to implement solutions.
- Assist users with payment account setup, payment invoicing processes, and ensure secure, accurate and complete payment processes are utilized on the platform.
- Monitor payment processing for compliance with service level agreements, ensuring a smooth and effective payment experience. Monitor, handle and resolve payment processing errors and exceptions.
- Identify and report potential fraudulent activities related to payment processing. Work closely with the accounting team to implement measures to protect our users from payment-related fraud.
- Maintain documentation for payment processes and procedures. Generate reports on payment-related trends and issues for management review.
- Actively gather user feedback and insights to relay to the relevant teams for continuous improvement of the payment processing experience.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience in electronic payment processing customer support role
- Experience performing payment processing reconciliations including setting up new or improving existing processes
- Financial technology savvy and experienced with emerging financial technologies for mass payment processing and fulfillment
- Strong analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Self confidence to support users directly
- Capable of planning and executing on responsibilities with minimal supervision
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
Salary Range: $90,000