Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of Payroll software deployment.
- Create and manage all internal training resources including quick start guides.
- Maintain frequent communication with Payroll team management.
- Coordinate with Remote internal teams to facilitate testing and integration
- Managing a team dedicated to supporting the different on-going projects with our external partners.
- Work closely with Remote Tax and accounting department to develop successful deployment of new Payroll solutions.
- Identify key challenges to deployment, share with appropriate internal teams and provide solutions to overcome identified challenges.
- Develop training plan for participants to ensure consumption of resources.
What you bring
- Understanding of global payroll best practices.
- Experience in implementing payroll software in multiple countries and in managing relationships with third party payroll services.
- Proficient in using software tools like SAP, Excel / Google Sheet.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- You understand the need and ideal to work largely asynchronously.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- You write and speak fluent English.
- You’ll report to: Implementation Manager, Payroll Services
- Team: Payroll
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with Director of Payroll
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com