We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore, especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral and developmental care to children, teens, and their families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families.
At Brightline, everything comes together for children and families. We use our virtual care platform to provide multidisciplinary care, including behavioral therapy, psychiatry and medication support, speech language therapy, parent coaching and more. You’ll be a part of a team that provides care for a range of children’s behavioral and developmental conditions—including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and disruptive behavior..
About the Role
We are on seeking a medical provider (Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist, APRN, or Pediatrician) to join our clinical team in Massachusetts. In this role, you will work with other members of the Brightline clinical team to provide excellent care to children and teens, while working closely with their parents and caregivers.
- Provide high-quality, innovative psychiatric evaluations and medication management using the Brightline telehealth platform. This includes clinical evaluations and treatment plan development.
- Collaborate with other clinical team members including therapists, counselors and care navigators to ensure cohesive multi-disciplinary care.
- Document your work with children and parents with high levels of accuracy and timeliness.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- Expertise in delivering psychiatric services and medication management to children and teens
- An active Massachusetts license
- A warm, engaging clinical style and love for your work with children, teens and families
- Comfort with clinical documentation and ability to adapt to new technology
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to change the lives of our families
This is a remote position (must be based in Massachusetts).
This role is for a contract position with a willingness to work 10-20 hours per week, as scheduled.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.