Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
The People Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our employees. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving functional excellence and process improvement. A PBP at Veho is a builder, a DE&I evangelist, and a strong thought partner to the business leaders within their supported group. In this role, you will primarily support non-exempt employees and the leaders of our Ground Operations teams. You must be able to travel in person to the warehouse locations you support on an as needed basis. Ideally, you live in one of the following locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Baltimore, Denver, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Philadelphia, or Las Vegas.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years human resource business partner experience
- 7+ years in an HR or Business role
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a high growth or rapidly changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into a people strategies.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid, complex, high growth work environment
- Experience coaching and mentoring leaders at various levels of seniority from the supervisor to the executive level
- Success in building people systems and processes from the ground up
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- PHR, SPHR, or other recognized HR certifications
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of core people related metrics
- Previous experience building processes, playbooks, and best practices
- High degree of empathy, candor, and ownership