Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,100 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a People Data and Analytics Manager. The People Data and Analytics Manager performs complex analytics and statistical modelling on large data sets that identify current People sector trends and information patterns. This job is responsible for examining and identifying data patterns and trends that help answer business questions and improve decision-making. The People Data and Analytic Manager’s job is responsible for collecting data sources, analyzing, and extracting key data and information. This job also evaluates and monitors data quality to meet the organization’s information system needs and requirements.
- Creates and supports the development of compelling workforce stories and actionable insights through People business intelligence and data visualization.
- Rapidly perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover trends and relationships to support workforce planning efforts
- Participates in development of detailed reports and conclusions for business, finance, and investment management based on data summaries.
- Designs people metrics reporting and creates materials for People Team, the CPO, and Executive Leadership Team, identifying key trends behind people data
- Supports the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and delivery of People Dashboards across all People functions and business units
- Collaborates with People team members to identify, standardize, and implement data and analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Develops standard people metrics and insights reports, such as monthly attrition reports and deeper retention analysis
- Partners with HRIT to ensure systems and data catalogs align with analytical and data reporting needs
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in data analytics, visualization, business intelligence or analytical consulting required
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) required
- Working knowledge of data privacy best-practices when working with sensitive employee data required
- Experience with Workday or a comparable People system, and an understanding of how to build reports and extract data required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.