The People Ops Coordinator will be the operational and administrative backbone of the People team, helping to manage the seamless operations supporting all of our greater Babylist team. You will own the onboarding operations, helping welcome new team members and providing structure so they can ramp and acclimate. You’ll support the accuracy of our People data and work with our recruiting team to facilitate a flawless recruiting experience for all Babylist candidates.
We’re looking for somebody who has both a type-A attitude towards organization, as well as a welcoming and approachable disposition. Somebody who has experience managing and synthesizing complexity, is flexible in the face of change, knows how to self organize and likes to have a laugh.
The career path for this role could develop a number of different directions; into recruiting, into a generalist role, towards the business partner track, or a program manager for our people programs as we grow.
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. We have a large and rapidly growing user base of passionate parents-to-be who are making important purchasing decisions for one of the biggest events in their lives, which is both exciting and overwhelming. Our core product is our universal baby registry. Currently one in two first-time expecting families in the United States actually create a baby registry at Babylist.com
. In 2019, over $400 million worth of gifts were purchased off of Babylist registries.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
• We get stuff done
• We have a real impact on people’s lives
• We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
• We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
• We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
• We’re a technological and data-driven business
• We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
• We have experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
• Competitive pay
• Competitive health benefits including company-funded medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k), FSA plans, and disability insurance
• Flexible, paid parental leave policy
• Flexibility to work from home and prioritize home life as we navigate the impacts of COVID-19
• Easy access to BART and commuter assistance (when we return to the office)
• We work at a sustainable pace; in general we don’t work late or on weekends, and most employees WFH on Wednesdays
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.