Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a People Operations Coordinator you’ll play a meaningful role in supporting our team members and managers.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Organized, data-driven, and comfortable working autonomously
- Excited about supporting team members throughout the organization
- Passionate about leveraging data to inform people decisions
- Interested in learning more about all aspects of HR (compensation, benefits, compliance etc.)
- Highly coachable, and operate with a growth mindset
- The kind of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of HRIS data entry and employee file maintenance
- Building and fostering relationships with all new Zocdoc’rs in the new hire process by processing new hire paperwork and verifying I-9 documentation
- Supporting all Zocdoc’rs by responding to inbound questions in JIRA and providing concise and timely information
- Providing administrative support to the People Operations function in the areas of HRIS data management, compensation, equity, and benefits
- Assisting with the administration of employee benefits, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Process benefit changes through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Inputting employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database
- Processing various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, employee changes, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Preparing special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and headcount using HRIS
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (2+ years) experience with excel, data entry, completing reporting requests, and HRIS systems (ADP WFN a plus)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High degree of integrity and are able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- The ability to multitask/task-switch and prioritize accordingly
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to our team members and building strong relationships
- Superb communication skills! You’re able to provide stakeholders with timely and concise information; you know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success.
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure.
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.