Role: People Operations Generalist
Location: Columbus, OH (Short North) – Hybrid / USA – Remote
At Circulo, we believe that everybody, no matter who they are, deserves personalized and proactive health care. With services guided by empathy, innovation, and cutting-edge technology, we’re building the future of care focused on better health for the people we serve. Circulo Health is putting humanity back in health. We’ve built a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals. Join us today.
The People Operations Generalist will support the ongoing operations of all things people. This position is responsible for the timely delivery of day-to-day HR tasks, pre-employment requirements, and onboarding completion. This position reports to the People Operations manager and is open to remote work with up to 20% travel required OR be based in Columbus, OH.
Who are we looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a people, HR, operations, or administrative role
- 1+ years of experience onboarding hourly employees, including experience with Level 2 background screening and compliance review
- Experience in employee relations a plus
- Ability to be flexible and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, judgment, decisiveness, and creativity in evaluating information
- Self-starter with a bias towards action that can own processes
- Advanced time management skills; ability to prioritize, work independently and follow up consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills with Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, HRIS (preferably Rippling)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prior experience in start-ups, direct provider services, or healthcare (preferred)
What will you do
- Enter and process new hire information and records.
- Reviews completed background checks for state and federal compliance.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintain EEO information in employee records; maintain OSHA logs. Prepares and processes reports of injuries and illnesses as required by Insurers.
- Process information for post-employment and unemployment promptly.
- Provide day-to-day ticket and inquiry management support by being the next level or tier 2 support for escalations, troubleshooting complex tickets, and assisting individuals with various advanced or complex system issues and questions.
- Supports the HR manager with administering disciplines/corrective/grievance actions.
This position is hybrid for those living in the Columbus, OH, area, and you will be expected to be in the office at least 1-2 days a week. The hiring manager will consider a remote option for those outside the Columbus area with the expectation of 20% travel to our Columbus, OH Headquarters (The Lab).
Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program with a 3% matching contribution, and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available
- All team members have access to short and long-term disability along with life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Mental Health Offering: all team members have access to Talkspace. Already have a therapist? We offer a $260 reimbursement per person per month (employee and dependents each).