We’re focusing on: building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment; inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community; and designing simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About The Role
As the People Operations Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in helping scale the People infrastructure at Replit. This is the chance to expand your skills in a role that blends administration, process iteration, and cross-functional partnership. You’ll join a dedicated and supportive People Team focused on operational excellence and employee experience.
Our ideal candidate has experience administering People programs and is comfortable learning and using HR software. You are curious and passionate about a variety of program areas such as total rewards, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and learning and development. You enjoy empowering team members by providing exceptional service regarding all People related inquiries. You’re naturally analytical and are able to handle confidential and sensitive information in a mature and professional manner.
If you love contributing at a hands-on level and are looking to grow your People Ops skills as we scale our people infrastructure, we’d love to talk with you!
- Create a positive onboarding experience for new employees by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as the first line of contact for all employee inquiries via slack and email.
- Provide guidance to employees and managers at key milestones in the employee lifecycle journey.
- Develop templates and guides for common employee needs.
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures and programs relating to the employee lifecycle.
- Conduct audits of employee data in various systems to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze trends and data in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information.
- 2+ years of People/HR experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with fluid information.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Understanding of the entire employee lifecycle, with the ability to recommend process and operational solutions to improve the employee experience.
- Enjoy working with people and building relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Experience approaching challenging conversations with a high-level EQ
- You love to experiment with and learn new tools.
- You have experience with systems such as Rippling, Justworks, Culture Amp, Carta, GSuite, Asana.
- Coordinated Benefits and Payroll Administration workflows
- Supported Performance Review cycles including Compensation analysis
- Background of supporting international teams
Full Time Employee Benefits Include:
🌎 Remote-First and Autonomous Working Environment
🧑💻 Flexible Work Hours
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
🧘♂️ Monthly Health & Wellness Stipend
🍴 Expensed Lunch/Grocery Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
📈 401k Matching
🚗 Commuter Benefits
Curious about us?
- Interviewing + Culture
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.