Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu sends intelligent nudges to every person within a company. These small, scientifically-backed suggestions help each person build better habits, work smarter, and connect with their colleagues—and are the most effective way to drive positive change throughout an organization. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, and Dr. Jessie Wisdom, and a growing team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product space.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s People Science Consulting team, you will be the face of our product to customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. You’ll build our relationships and community with a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you to apply!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our People Science Team, you will collaborate with our Customer Success team to deliver value to customers via science expertise, as it manifests through strategic consulting.
- Deeply understand the needs of each customer to help Customer Success and Product teams configure the product in a way that best meets that customers’ unique needs.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Humu technology and services model, as well as the science supporting it – in all customer-facing aspects.
- Articulate and craft Humu’s business value through working with client data to identify themes and build engaging executive level presentations that help customers improve their culture and business outcomes.
- Help develop and design surveys and behavioral change strategies powered by the Humu product.
- Collaborate with the People Science and Product teams to guide key functionality by channeling customer feedback.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field, or equivalent experience/expertise in topics related to workplace Psychology
- Experience working in HR, Talent Management, Organizational Development and/or Consulting to organizations
- Strong understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions
- Knowledge of statistics and analytical approaches appropriate for people data
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Experience presenting to C-level executives or stakeholders
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers internally and externally
- Client relationship management skills, such as, expectation management, negotiation skills, and influence.
- Willing to travel 20% of time (in a post COVID world – for now, all meetings are remote)