HubSpot is looking for a Physical Security Systems Engineer to design, implement, and operate the systems we use to secure our many global offices and employees.
Here at HubSpot, we recognize we are the stewards of the data customers and employees entrust us to protect, and we incorporate that trust into our philosophies and principles. Our vision for physical security involves leveraging best in class capabilities to provide comprehensive visibility and access control to our facilities, while also providing a positive employee experience regardless if we’re at our desks, on the move, or working remotely. This is a critical priority for HubSpot, and we’re looking for someone who understands that criticality and has the experience to contribute.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive the assessment of our current technology stack to identify functional gaps and opportunities for investments
- Develop requirements that will drive technology acquisitions that help achieve our physical security vision
- Engineer the design and manage the implementation of best-fit systems
- Build out Standard Operating Procedures for day to day systems management
- Prioritize and leverage automation whenever possible
- Work closely with our Corporate Security Team to integrate anomaly signaling with our security stack
- Contribute to the efficacy of our physical security response planning
- Collaborate with many business units within HubSpot to ensure broad awareness of protocols as well as develop processes that are well aligned with our tooling
- Be an integral part of a high growth team at a high growth company. We operate out of several continents and need to scale accordingly!
We are looking for people with:
- Background in securing multi-site, substantially geographically distributed locations
- Experience in a physical security engineering capacity
- Have direct experience operating modern physical access control systems
- Have direct experience operating modern video surveillance and management systems
- Have taken part or lead the design and deployment of physical security systems
- Experience with employee travel security is a plus
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of APIs and their potential for automation is a plus
- Critical Event Management systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are curious by nature and love progression
- Develop strong relationships based on trust with team members
- Effectively handle high-volume and prioritization of tasks
- Are passionate about the values in the HubSpot Culture Code
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.