**MUST RESIDE IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA** Work at home opportunity
Placement Coordinator – Full-time
BELAY is a growing and vibrant, Atlanta, GA based company that offers virtual staffing solutions in areas of executive assistants, bookkeeping, and web services. We are a fast-paced team of high performers that work extremely hard, but also know how to have a great time. Culture is a top priority and our values are lived out daily. Enjoy a recap of our latest company-wide Summit to get a sneak peek into our award-winning culture. The position requirements are listed below.
The focus of this role is to identify and recommend executive assistants, bookkeepers, and/or social media strategists contractors who match our client’s required skillset and temperament in order to be placed on engagements. The Placement Coordinator is assertive and confident with a gift of discernment. He/She thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven to meet tight deadlines with excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
Represent BELAY in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out BELAY’s culture each day.
- Be a good steward of our Vision: “Our vision is to help you achieve your vision”.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
Placement of Contractors (all service lines)
- Review all assigned placement requests and listen to the client discovery call recording in its entirety (as needed) to enable effective research for the best contractor match.
- Thoroughly vet internal applicants for each assigned placement.
- Proactively search, as needed, for contractors who have the required skill set/temperament to meet the needs of the engagement and encourage them to apply.
- Recommend top contractor choices to the Client Success Consultant for each posting, advocating for contractors by speaking to their skillset, temperament, available hours, etc.
- Send introductory email to the contractor and Client Success Consultant (CSC) once identified as a match.
- Maintain contractor details in Salesforce.
- Conduct scheduled placement calls with your assigned CSC team to discuss candidates for specific requisitions and pending requisition requirements the CSC is working on.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to members of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team as needed regarding candidates, trends, extension of contracts, and termination of contractors.
- Attend team, company, and 1:1 meetings as scheduled, including video calls and in-person meetings.
- Effectively utilize all corporate systems.
- Make recommendations on process and system improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental team(s) as needed.
A BELAY Placement Coordinator is a perceptive, people-oriented, problem-solver committed to identifying top talent and protecting our unique culture. This role requires an intuitive individual who enjoys finding solutions using both technology and interpersonal skills, is motivated to crush deliverables, and serves with the client/contractor experience in mind. You’ll be a perfect fit for this role if you love meeting new people each day and matching rockstar contractors with the right client. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment of continual change, empowerment, and flexibility.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be driven self-starter, a positive thinker, loyal, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills, and action-orientation are essential for this role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up the shirt sleeves” to get a project done when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
BELAY Corporate, as a virtual company, offers you the ability to work from home full-time. As such, a dedicated and secure workspace, free of distractions is required. Our standard business hours are Monday-Friday. Some roles will require travel.
This role is a full-time, exempt, W-2 role with our company. If you join BELAY, you’ll be joining a top-notch company with a world-class reputation. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
This position does not have any physical requirements at this time.