Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers breaking news and premium insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our content, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
It is crucial that you have deep knowledge of bitcoin and crypto. We’re looking for a producer to oversee aspects of pre-production across our podcasts and webinars, and to collaborate with the creative and editorial team to craft compelling stories.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our podcast hosts, and to influence the content and direction of a fast-paced, growing startup.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and research episodes from conception to production, creating deep-dive interviewee briefings for our podcast hosts in advance of recordings
- Source potential guests that have untapped potential for exceptional stories relevant to our in-house shows
- Write show and episode copy designed to engage viewers and drive downloads
- Oversee Blockworks webinars from researching clients and sponsors, writing topics, recruiting relevant speakers, and moderating live events online
- Support our conference content for live panels and events
- Get to know the Blockworks audience to understand key points in their journey and uncover insights that will stimulate engagement
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience making content in the finance and the digital asset space and a deep understanding of the territory
- Passion for storytelling and creating outstanding content
- An ability to discern compelling story threads and find needles in a haystack
- Strong and professional communication and performance skills
- Comfortable with front-facing outreach for guests and interfacing with clients
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Producer + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org