As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization.
Remote is solving the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that (learn more about how it works).
At Remote, we are driven by our #1 value, Kindness, and are proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture of people from 6 continents. More about how we work and our values in our public handbook.
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, EMEA joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
You are an experienced sales team member who has had demonstrated success supporting sales opportunities through strategic, consultative selling.
You understand Remote’s vision and business model, and are highly motivated to contribute to our growth.
You are familiar with global employment matters related to Employer of Record and Professional Employee Organization topics.
You possess a good understanding of sales cycles and sales processes, have an eye for detail, and a drive to help sales reps succeed.
You enjoy being a champion and will help ensure the Sales team members delight customers as we experience hyper-growth.
You respond with urgency to detailed customer inquiries.
You bring precision, accuracy and kindness to your interactions.
About the Role
Be the business partner to Account Executives and Inside Sales Managers in specific region to help address customer business goals and requirements.
Develop a deep understanding of Remote’s offerings, inner workings and navigating of cross-functional teams to resolve customer needs during the sales cycle.
Act as the main point of contact to conduct detailed research that helps Sales team members move deals forward.
Collaborate with other internal teams to identify and document necessary information to accelerate pipeline and deal closing.
Become an expert on the Employer of Record and Professional Employee Organization landscape in specific region to advise Sales team members and be their trusted advisor.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 5+ years of professional, international sales experience
- Ability to understand requirements of sales team members
- Practical experience using tools to drive documentation and processes, and ensure accuracy
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Startup experience
- Experience working in global HR industry
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 sales team members (30 min each)
- Interview with sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls