Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
We are looking to grow our Prep Operations team as we continue to grow and scale our markets. Join Veho as a Prep Operations Associate to become an expert in the most pressing needs of our daily operation. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to ensure efficiency in our day to day operation. Associates will report to the Prep Operations Manager. You will address time- sensitive issues, such as publishing routes, selling routes, processing customer requests, and communicating with cross-functional teams.
Develop a deep expertise and understanding of how Veho’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes. Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building with other departments within the company.
A great candidate:
- You are driver centric and you love helping people
- You pay close attention to detail and catch discrepancies
- You act in an urgent and efficient manner
- You execute tasks quickly and efficiently
- You are thorough and leave no task undone
- You have high emotional intelligence and you are great at building relationships
- You are very organized –you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication
- You’re innovative –you’re not afraid to question the status quo
- You’re a strategic thinker –you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement
- You’re ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action
- You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism through intense situations
- Very receptive to feedback, but is discerning and will push back if you do not understand or agree
What we (currently) offer
- Starting at $15/hr
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Equity in a super fast growing start-up (learn about equity here!)
- Work From Anywhere (or one of our offices when deemed safe to do so)
- We’re relatively new and growing quickly, so our benefits package is continuously evolving. If you decide to join us, we’ll need your help to improve our benefits with suggestions for our hardworking teammates like yourself!