HubSpot’s Business Acceleration Team (BAT) seeks a Principal AI Analyst with a strong track record for delivering results. As a beacon of innovation in our rapidly evolving landscape, this role calls for someone who can harmonize AI-driven strategies across various stages of the post-sale customer journey.
You’ll help our Support, Services, Success reps have higher impact interactions with customers that need human assistance most as well as helping HubSpot customers directly with personalized experiences to help them get more value from their product subscriptions.
In this pivotal role, you will:
- Lead the ideation and creation of new AI solutions in multiple spaces.
- Ensure productive collaboration with cross-functional teams in Operations, Marketing, Product, and Engineering for an enriched employee and customer experience.
- Design, develop, pilot, and refine automation blueprints that integrate AI with existing experiences and technologies.
- Stay at the forefront of the AI realm, regularly bringing innovative insights, research findings, and new tools to the team’s table.
- Analyze the prospective impacts of our AI initiatives, refining our automation vision continuously.
- Mentor and level up teammates so they can have an even bigger impact on customers and our business.
- A dynamic growth-oriented mindset, insatiable curiosity, and a fervor for the transformative power of AI.
- Software Engineer for 3+ years.
- Hands-on expertise with web services APIs, AI toolkits, and automation tools (e.g., HubSpot workflows, Zapier, Workato, and more).
- An assertive communicator, capable of diplomatically advocating for the best interests of the customer and business.
- Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities, driving best practices, standards, and methodologies.
- SQL proficiency and an inclination for quantitative analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Commitment to detailed testing, documentation, and fostering scalable solutions.
Cash compensation range: 138500-221600 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.