The HubSpot Marketing Automation team is looking for a customer-centric retention marketer to build and scale the customer experience through marketing automation.
Today, our Customer Success Team is the primary way we drive usage and success for our customer base, but it isn’t possible for a human to guide every customer throughout every stage of their journey. That’s where automation comes in.
In this role, you’ll use marketing automation to empower HubSpot customers with the information and resources they need to use their tools successfully. You’ll experiment, build, personalize, and scale our global automation programs, all with the goal of driving customer satisfaction and retention.
Your work has the power to shape our customers’ experience of HubSpot. You’ll be the literal voice of HubSpot to our customer base, creating and implementing strategies that drive our customers’ business success. You’ll be a key advocate for the customer perspective across all levels of the organization and departments.
You’ll get to:
- Own every element of your program from top to bottom— from developing strategy and identifying key metrics to executing and reporting—and be an internal thought leader on what your audiences need to be successful
- Design, write and build emails and other communications, including the positioning, segmentation and basic operations
- Push our communications to the next level using data-driven decision-making and creativity. That could mean expanding into new channels (e.g. SMS, push), focusing on new cohorts for personalization (e.g. HubSpot account admins) or introducing a brand new strategy altogether
- Experiment to optimize and iterate on your work, continuously finding new ways to provide customers value at every step of their journey
- Manage stakeholders effectively to expand your program and create a consistent customer experience across channels. You’ll align across almost every team and level of the organization, especially other Marketing teams, Customer Success, Rev Ops and Product
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong passion for customer experience. You find yourself being the voice of the customer in cross-departmental projects
- Is excited by solving tough problems no one else has solved
- Loves working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project and stakeholder management
- Is data-driven, with the ability to interpret reporting and translate it into strategy and action
- Has an experimental mindset and experience in running multivariate campaigns
You should have the following skills or experiences:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, and/or other marketing programs
- Ability to re-invent and not just execute on status quo, and to adapt owned strategies to business-level objectives
- Proven expertise in project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experimental mindset and experience running growth-focused experiments
Experience with lifecycle automation, user retention programs, product marketing, and multi-channel initiatives (e.g. email + in-app + push) is a plus!
Cash compensation range: $109,000-$152,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.