Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
Please note: Pacific Time Zone candidates only for this role.
About the Role and Your Impact
As Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for our enterprise product at Community. You will act as both innovator and owner for our largest and most sophisticated customers. You will define the enterprise roadmap while inspiring a team to execute on your vision.
Your work will go into the hands of some of the most influential people in the world to reach tens of millions of members in their communities. Not only will you have an opportunity to drive change at a rapidly growing organization, you will also partner with a high-calibre engineering team and closely collaborate with leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across the organization to identify opportunities that impact enterprise customers while championing products and features from conception to implementation.
- Inspire and mentor a high performing team to continue generating novel approaches to how we build an innovative b2b SaaS product.
- Demonstrate strong product judgement with an ability to formulate product strategy and present measurable objectives that will lead to achieving enterprise goals.
- Formulate and test hypotheses, gather data, synthesize findings and promote data-literacy.
- Understand the competitive landscape by keeping up with the latest trends in social, marketing and communications technologies.
- Develop release communication and go-to-market plans to ensure sales and partnerships teams have what they need to be successful
- Work cross-functionally with Senior Directors of Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales Strategy to build and execute a roadmap that meets the needs of our largest customers
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years relevant experience in Product Management; bonus points if within tech, enterprise or Saas companies
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or relevant technical field a plus
- Deep experience producing and scaling large b2b SaaS or enterprise products
- A customer oriented approach. You have an exceptional ability to understand customer challenges and are able to articulate a vision to solve them.
- High-level project management and tracking skills to drive productivity
- A natural ability to establish trust, respect, and collaborate with a senior team of engineers
- High EQ with excellent written and oral communication skills
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.