About the team
The HubSpot Commerce Product Group is on a mission to help our customers set up and collect payments from within HubSpot’s CRM. HubSpot has learned that “how you sell is why you win,” and we want to similarly empower our customers by providing a modern, streamlined selling process.
HubSpot’s customers can already collect money with a simple checkout experience and will soon have an integrated quoting experience. However, we are just getting started and want to enhance our payments platform, create new payment experiences, and integrate with HubSpot’s Primary Colors.
The teams in the Commerce Product Group are ambitiously navigating the evolving financial landscape and working collaboratively across HubSpot as they produce secure, compliant solutions that delight our users.
We’re looking for individuals that:
- Have years of experience consistently delivering high value, high impact, cross-team projects. Staff and Principal Engineers are the most senior individual contributors at HubSpot. They are leaders that continually strive to raise the bar for the engineering organization as a whole.
- Have a thirst for technical challenges with secure, compliant, and distributed systems at scale while leveraging technologies such as Java, HBase, Vitess, Kafka, GraphQL and Dropwizard
- Have been building financial software services in a cloud, multi-region infrastructure
- Have experience with financial platforms like Stripe
- Understand the value of building a diverse team, and are champions and upstanders for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives.
- Enjoy mentoring, coaching and delivering feedback to other team members in a psychologically safe way, while also being open to learning from them as well
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by January 18, 2022. What does this mean for you as a candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.