Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Compensation Range: $90,000 to $120,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
You will be crucial in building, scaling, running and optimizing our marketing planning and day-to-day process.
You will partner with our CMO and the senior marketing leadership team to help align cross-functional disciplines within marketing to align priorities, establish measurable goals, and create the marketing roadmap. You will facilitate marketing program and campaign execution across multiple marketing teams leveraging an agile framework. While you aren’t coming into a blank piece of paper for process today, we will need continued growth, optimization and refinement of our operations as we scale. This is a dream role for the process-passionate person that likes to have fun while they work with multiple teams and some pretty amazing people to help us run more effectively and collaboratively.
Your work will drive accountability, allow us to understand capacity, and empower the ‘right work’ to get done to reach marketing and business goals. You will have a direct impact on the success of Huntress as we scale.
You’re passionate and take pride in fostering a collaborative culture; you often hear that you are an effective communicator and cultivate partnerships with all you do. You motivate teams with the carrot (not the stick ;), you know your work matters, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Define and refine the marketing planning process with the MLT
- Partner with MLT quarterly to establish a roadmap that aligns with business and marketing KPIs
- Own and run the sprint planning and agile process that brings that roadmap to life
- Establish a capacity planning model that allows us to refine commitments better and informs hiring and agency outsourcing plans (both work and deadlines)
- Foster collaboration between marketing teams
- Publish and communicate a quarterly roadmap to the larger organization regularly
- Create, refine and own the process to manage intra-quarter change to roadmaps
- Build/facilitate an actionable backlog for marketing teams
- Run semi-weekly standups, planning and sprint retro process
- Establish processes for external teams to request projects or work from the team, and have that work evaluated, decided (yay or nay) and prioritized
What You Bring To The Team:
- 5 years experience in a marketing planning and agile role
- Scrum Master with experience adapting agile to marketing teams
- A capable leader who is passionate about process
- An understanding of the different functions of marketing and how they can work together to establish shared goals
- Confidence to hold CMO and MLT accountable 🙂
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker and self-starter with the ability to see an issue, research options, and give insightful, calculated plans of action
- Thrives on blending creativity and data-driven decisions to execute
- Strong cross-functional leadership, collaboration and communication skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Excited to join a growing team and contribute to the growth of the company
- Comfortable in both strategic goal setting and tactical workflows.
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.