We’re looking for a Producer to join our core technology team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As a Producer within Core Tech, you will be instrumental in playing a key role in our success. You will help drive vision and delivery of key technical programs, powering all of Hytale’s various gameplay experiences and groundbreaking creator tools. You will work closely with teams of engineers while you collaborate across tech teams and leaders to help bring Hytale to life.
Who you are:
- Familiar with the ‘how’ when it comes to implementation and sustainability of scaled game development in Agile methodologies
- You are passionate about game development, and proactive in finding and solving problems
- Ensure that any process is implemented with intent
- Understand the ‘why’ behind a framework or process, and when to use them. You are able to apply that knowledge efficiently
- As an excellent communicator, you are authentic and transparent in helping players and team members understand the decisions we make as developers
- You’ve demonstrated exceptional customer focus on past projects and effectively balance long term priorities against critical, emergent requests
Some of your role:
- Engage across multiple teams and disciplines and collaborate on solutions
- Facilitating development team deliveries, workflows, daily status and roadmapping processes
- Seek out dependencies, issues and potential development roadblocks and work to find and execute solutions
- Support your team and proactively work to continuously improve your team’s operations
- 3+ years of experience in game production
- Experience with Agile development in a Scrum Master role
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience shipping titles across multiple platforms (PC, console, mobile)
- Experience with voxel, sandbox, or open world games
- A personal passion for open world, builder, or survival games
- Experience as, or working within, highly technical, engineering environments
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.