At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for a Product Advocate to join our Growth Team! Product Advocates are key to our product adoption and revenue funnel and are excited about encouraging customers to grow with Vercel. In this role, you will work mostly with customers and prospects, but will collaborate heavily with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Developer Relations, and Customer Success.
The Product Advocate team gets in touch with most of our new users to help them understand how to be successful with Vercel. This team handles all inbound sales inquiries to serve, guide and triage all customer requests.
What you will do:
- Kick off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers
- Accelerate product adoption by offering support and education
- Help users, prospects and community members succeed by being engaging and responsive
- Advocate for Vercel as a platform for prospects
What you will need:
- Charismatic and professional writing ability
- Computer science background or degree
- Vercel and Next.js understanding! We want to make sure you love the product you will be advocating for
- Sales proficiency or experience
- Customer service, sales, or another customer facing position experience
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.